We are seeking a super talented full stack web developer to join our expanding team working on a completely new platform built using the latest technologies and architecture.
Your ambition is to make world class products and code that will make a difference in the lives of many people on a global scale! Keywords are things like ReactJS, TypeScript, .NET Core, C#, Microservices, big data and scalability.
We have big plans and have recently launched our new SaaS platform for Brandero Career Sites – see more at https://www.brandero.com
. Join our team and help us achieve our goals; you will play a huge part in the success of our company!
We want to build products and features that add value and focus on building Minimum Viable Products on the principles of Build, Measure, Learn to ensure we off the right product to the market.
You will be part of a dedicated team working with the latest technology stack using ReactJS, TypeScript, MVC, C#, Bootstrap, REST APIs, MS SQL Server.
- Highly skilled in all aspects of web development best practices
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with .NET REST APIs and Microservices
- Experience with Unit Testing and automated test tools
- Good understanding of Enterprise Software Architecture, Design Patterns, SOLID code and principles
- Good at communicating in English both verbally and in writing
- Hands-on approach
- Strong attention to detail in every part of the work
- Quick learner
- Good team player
- Thrives in a small & dynamic work environment
- Experience with agile task management tools (like e.g. Jira) and agile methodologies (like e.g. Scrum) is an advantage
- Competitive salary and pension, access to gym and amazing lunch by Meyers
- An exciting and challenging job in a dynamic and international environment where you will play a very important role in the success of the company
- The opportunity to work with leading organisations within the space of the online job/recruitment market
- The opportunity to shape your role and tasks driven by your interests
MatchWork is part of the North Media Online group that include brands like Boligportal.dk. We are based in Søborg just north of Copenhagen with good parking and transportation options.
Our culture is relaxed yet professional.
How to apply
Please apply using the link/button below and tell us why you can make a difference.
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Chief Technology Officer Martin Prüss at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call +45 24 25 85 88.
We will start the interview process immediately so please send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about our company and what we do, please visit our website www.matchwork.com and our careers website where we tell about how it is to work at MatchWork. We are certified as a Great Place To Work and will do our outmost to make you feel welcome.