Please note that this job ad has expired!
The job can no longer be found in a search. The job ad is shown for reference only.
We are looking for a digital CMO to our lean startup www.brandero.com
who can take our product to the global market. We already have great traction in Denmark with 300 companies that have signed up within the last 4 months and now have a sleek career site from us that helps them hire better employees. The potential is huge and we need someone with the right mindset and hands-on skills to accelerate growth.
Your responsibilities will among other be to super optimise existing digital channels as well as identifying new ones that can deliver rapid, sustainable growth. You must have a strong understanding of eCommerce, funnel optimisation, consumer insights and behavioural analytics. Google Analytics is your best friend and you’re awesome at PPC, email automation and online marketing in general.
You will be managing a small marketing team that is expected to grow fairly quickly.
A few things about us:
- We are part of one of the biggest media companies in Denmark (North Media) and work closely together with our friends at other online businesses in North Media Online such as boligportal.dk. Being part of a larger organisation offers the opportunity to collaborate on multiple products and try out ideas on a large scale. Oh, and if you’re foodie, you’ll love our lunch from Meyers!
- We also operate two established businesses - Ofir.dk (2nd largest job site in Denmark) and MatchWork.com (international SaaS job site provider) and are experts within the online job market helping companies and jobseekers connect. The Brandero product however is run and operated as a lean startup
- Our unfair advantage is the synergies with our established products that give us the foundation for quicker growth, e.g. through access to a lot of existing permissions and data. Combined with the simple yet powerful concept of a sleek mini career site builder that helps mainly SMEs hire better employees through employer branding and automation (with a lot more ideas in the pipeline), we have a great foundation for success
A few more things about you:
- Have the skills and mindset to take things 10X - preferably proven from previous cases
- Strategic and hands on - you can execute your own strategy but will of course have assistance from the rest of the team
- Analytical and data driven
- Be a top dog digital marketer
- You don’t have to be Danish-speaking, but it's an advantage. English at high level is a must
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please send your application as soon as possible. Interviews are happening already.
If you have any questions, please get in touch and contact CEO Karsten Wikke, firstname.lastname@example.org
, tel. +45 21 78 50 69